Is WISDOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WISDOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment
- noun - the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- noun - ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- noun - the quality of being prudent and sensible
- noun - an Apocryphal book consisting mainly of a meditation on wisdom
- Understanding of what is true, right, or lasting; insight: “One cannot have wisdom without living life” (Dorothy McCall).
- Common sense; good judgment: “It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things” (Henry David Thoreau).
- The sum of scholarly learning through the ages; knowledge: “In those homely sayings was couched the collective wisdom of generations” (Maya Angelou).
- Wise teachings of the ancient sages.
- Wisdom of Solomon.
- noun - the power of true and right discernment
There are 6 letters in WISDOM: D I M O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WISDOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of WISDOM, to go: WISDOM?
Rearrange the letters in WISDOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WISDOM
What's nearby WISDOM
Lookup in Wiki for WISDOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WISDOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WISDOM"