Is WINTERGREEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINTERGREEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several evergreen perennials of the genus Pyrola
- noun - creeping shrub of eastern North America having white bell-shaped flowers followed by spicy red berrylike fruit and shiny aromatic leaves that yield wintergreen oil
- noun - spicy red berrylike fruit
- A low-growing, creeping evergreen plant (Gaultheria procumbens) of North America, having solitary, nodding white flowers, aromatic leaves, and spicy, edible scarlet berries.
- An oil or a flavoring obtained from this plant.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the pipsissewa.
There are 11 letters in WINTERGREEN: E E E G I N N R R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINTERGREEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINTERGREEN, to go: WINTERGREEN?
Rearrange the letters in WINTERGREEN and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of WINTERGREEN
10 letters out of WINTERGREEN
9 letters out of WINTERGREEN
8 letters out of WINTERGREEN
7 letters out of WINTERGREEN
6 letters out of WINTERGREEN
5 letters out of WINTERGREEN
4 letters out of WINTERGREEN
3 letters out of WINTERGREEN
2 letters out of WINTERGREEN
Contextual use of WINTERGREEN
What's nearby WINTERGREEN
Lookup in Wiki for WINTERGREEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINTERGREEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINTERGREEN"