Is WINNING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINNING in various dictionaries:
- noun - succeeding with great difficulty
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- adj - having won
- adj - very attractive
- Of or relating to the act of winning: drew the winning number in the lottery.
- Successful; victorious: the winning entry; the winning team.
- Attractive; charming: a winning personality; a winning smile.
- The act of one that wins; victory.
- Often winnings.
- A section of a mine that has been recently prepared or opened for working.
- noun - money won in a game or competition
There are 7 letters in WINNING: G I I N N N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINNING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINNING, to go: WINNING?
Rearrange the letters in WINNING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINNING
What's nearby WINNING
Lookup in Wiki for WINNING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINNING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINNING"