Is WINDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of winding or twisting
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - of a path e.g.
- Something wound about a center or an object: an armature with its wire winding.
- The way in which something is wound.
- One complete turn of something wound: two windings of electrical tape.
- A curve or bend, as of a road.
- Twisting or turning; sinuous.
- noun - material wound about an object
There are 7 letters in WINDING: D G I I N N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINDING, to go: WINDING?
Rearrange the letters in WINDING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINDING
What's nearby WINDING
Lookup in Wiki for WINDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINDING"