Is WINDED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINDED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- verb - extend in curves and turns
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- verb - form into a wreath
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- adj - breathing laboriously or convulsively
- Having breath or respiratory power of a specified kind.
- Out of breath: a winded runner.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in WINDED: D D E I N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDED
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINDED, to go: WINDED?
Rearrange the letters in WINDED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINDED
What's nearby WINDED
Lookup in Wiki for WINDED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINDED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINDED"