Is WINDAGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINDAGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the retarding force of air friction on a moving object
- noun - the space between the projectile of a smoothbore gun and the surface of the bore of the gun
- noun - exposure to the wind (as the exposed part of a vessel's hull which is responsible for wind resistance)
- noun - the deflection of a projectile resulting from the effects of wind
- noun - the effect of the wind (air in natural motion) on a projectile
There are 8 letters in WINDAGES: A D E G I N S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINDAGES, to go: WINDAGES?
Rearrange the letters in WINDAGES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of WINDAGES
7 letters out of WINDAGES
6 letters out of WINDAGES
5 letters out of WINDAGES
4 letters out of WINDAGES
3 letters out of WINDAGES
2 letters out of WINDAGES
Contextual use of WINDAGES
What's nearby WINDAGES
Lookup in Wiki for WINDAGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINDAGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINDAGES"