Is WILLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making a choice
- verb - decree or ordain
- verb - determine by choice
- verb - leave or give by will after one's death
- adj - disposed or inclined toward
- adj - not brought about by coercion or force
- Disposed or inclined; prepared: I am willing to overlook your mistakes.
- Acting or ready to act gladly; eagerly compliant: “The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Matthew 26:41).
- Done, given, accepted, or borne voluntarily or ungrudgingly.
- Of or relating to exercise of the will; volitional.
- adj - inclined or favorably disposed in mind
There are 7 letters in WILLING: G I I L L N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILLING, to go: WILLING?
Rearrange the letters in WILLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILLING
What's nearby WILLING
Lookup in Wiki for WILLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILLING"