Is WIDTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIDTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the extent of something from side to side
- The state, quality, or fact of being wide.
- The measurement of the extent of something from side to side.
- A piece of material measured along its smaller dimension, especially a piece of fabric measured from selvage to selvage in sewing.
- noun - extent from side to side
There are 5 letters in WIDTH: D H I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIDTH, to go: WIDTH?
Rearrange the letters in WIDTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIDTH
What's nearby WIDTH
Lookup in Wiki for WIDTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIDTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIDTH"