Is WICKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WICKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - slender flexible branches or twigs (especially of willow or some canes)
- noun - work made of interlaced slender branches (especially willow branches)
- A flexible plant branch or twig, as of a willow, used in weaving baskets or furniture.
- Often used to modify another noun: a wicker chair; a wicker birdcage.
- noun - a slender, pliant twig or branch
There are 6 letters in WICKER: C E I K R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WICKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WICKER, to go: WICKER?
Rearrange the letters in WICKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WICKER
What's nearby WICKER
Lookup in Wiki for WICKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WICKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WICKER"