Is WICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of cord that conveys liquid by capillary action
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- A cord or strand of loosely woven, twisted, or braided fibers, as on a candle or an oil lamp, that draws up fuel to the flame by capillary action.
- A piece of material that conveys liquid by capillary action.
- noun - a bundle of loosely twisted fibers in a candle or oil lamp
There are 4 letters in WICK: C I K W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of WICK, to go: WICK?
Rearrange the letters in WICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WICK
What's nearby WICK
Lookup in Wiki for WICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WICK"