Is WHIZ valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIZ in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - a buzzing or hissing sound as of something traveling rapidly through the air
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- To make a whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- To throw or spin rapidly: The pitcher whizzed the ball to first.
- A whirring or hissing sound, as of an object speeding through air.
- A rapid passage or journey.
- One who has remarkable skill: a whiz at all sorts of games.
- verb - to move with a buzzing or hissing sound
There are 4 letters in WHIZ: H I W Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIZ
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIZ, to go: WHIZ?
Rearrange the letters in WHIZ and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIZ
What's nearby WHIZ
Lookup in Wiki for WHIZ
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIZ, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIZ"