Is WHITEWASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHITEWASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a defeat in which the losing person or team fails to score
- noun - wash consisting of lime and size in water
- noun - a specious or deceptive clearing that attempts to gloss over failings and defects
- verb - cover up a misdemeanor, fault, or error
- verb - cover with whitewash
- verb - exonerate by means of a perfunctory investigation or through biased presentation of data
- A mixture of lime and water, often with whiting, size, or glue added, that is used to whiten walls, fences, or other structures.
- Concealment or palliation of flaws or failures.
- A defeat in a game in which the loser scores no points.
- To paint or coat with or as if with whitewash.
- To conceal or gloss over (wrongdoing, for example).
There are 9 letters in WHITEWASH: A E H H I S T W W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHITEWASH, to go: WHITEWASH?
Rearrange the letters in WHITEWASH and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of WHITEWASH
6 letters out of WHITEWASH
5 letters out of WHITEWASH
4 letters out of WHITEWASH
3 letters out of WHITEWASH
2 letters out of WHITEWASH
Contextual use of WHITEWASH
What's nearby WHITEWASH
Lookup in Wiki for WHITEWASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHITEWASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHITEWASH"