Is WHISKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHISKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - a long stiff hair growing from the snout or brow of most mammals as e.g. a cat
- verb - furnish with whiskers
- A single hair of a beard or mustache.
- One of the long stiff tactile bristles or hairs that grow near the mouth and elsewhere on the head of most mammals; a vibrissa.
- A narrow margin; a hairsbreadth: The candidate lost the election by a whisker.
- One of two spars or booms projecting from the side of a bowsprit for spreading the jib or flying-jib guys.
- An extremely fine filamentary crystal with extraordinary shear strength and unusual electrical or surface properties.
- adj - a hair on a man's face [n -S] : WHISKERY
There are 7 letters in WHISKER: E H I K R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHISKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHISKER, to go: WHISKER?
Rearrange the letters in WHISKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WHISKER
6 letters out of WHISKER
5 letters out of WHISKER
4 letters out of WHISKER
3 letters out of WHISKER
2 letters out of WHISKER
Contextual use of WHISKER
What's nearby WHISKER
Lookup in Wiki for WHISKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHISKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHISKER"