Is WHIPPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIPPING in various dictionaries:
- noun - beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- noun - a sound defeat
- noun - a sewing stitch passing over an edge diagonally
- noun - the act of overcoming or outdoing
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- adj - smart and fashionable
- The act of one that whips.
- A thrashing administered especially as punishment.
- Material, such as cord or thread, used to lash or bind parts.
- noun - material used to whip
There are 8 letters in WHIPPING: G H I I N P P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIPPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIPPING, to go: WHIPPING?
Rearrange the letters in WHIPPING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIPPING
What's nearby WHIPPING
Lookup in Wiki for WHIPPING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIPPING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIPPING"