Is WHIFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHIFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short light gust of air
- noun - a lefteye flounder found in coastal waters from New England to Brazil
- noun - a strikeout resulting from the batter swinging at and missing the ball for the third strike
- verb - perceive by inhaling through the nose
- verb - drive or carry as if by a puff of air
- verb - strike out by swinging and missing the pitch charged as the third
- verb - smoke and exhale strongly
- verb - utter with a puff of air
- verb - to blow or convey with slight gusts of air
There are 6 letters in WHIFFS: F F H I S W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHIFFS, to go: WHIFFS?
Rearrange the letters in WHIFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHIFFS
What's nearby WHIFFS
Lookup in Wiki for WHIFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHIFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHIFFS"