Is WHICH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WHICH in various dictionaries:
- Used as a relative pronoun in a clause that provides additional information about the antecedent: my house, which is small and old.
- Used as a relative pronoun preceded by that or a preposition in a clause that defines or restricts the antecedent: that which he needed; the subject on which she spoke.
- Used instead of that as a relative pronoun in a clause that defines or restricts the antecedent: The movie which was shown later was better.
- Any of the things, events, or people designated or implied; whichever: Choose which you like best.
- A thing or circumstance that: He left early, which was wise.
- Any one or any number of; whichever: Use which door you please.
- The antecedent of which can sometimes be a sentence or clause, as opposed to a noun phrase, as in She ignored him, which proved to be unwise.
- pron - what particular one or ones
There are 5 letters in WHICH: C H H I W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WHICH, to go: WHICH?
Rearrange the letters in WHICH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WHICH
What's nearby WHICH
Lookup in Wiki for WHICH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WHICH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WHICH"