Is WELTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WELTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- verb - toss, roll, or rise and fall in an uncontrolled way
- verb - roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb - be immersed in
- A confused mass; a jumble: a welter of papers and magazines.
- Confusion; turmoil.
- To wallow, roll, or toss about, as in mud or high seas.
- To lie soaked in a liquid.
- To roll and surge, as the sea.
- verb - to roll about
There are 6 letters in WELTER: E E L R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WELTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WELTER, to go: WELTER?
Rearrange the letters in WELTER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WELTER
What's nearby WELTER
Lookup in Wiki for WELTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WELTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WELTER"