Is WEEKLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEEKLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that is published every week (or 52 issues per year)
- adj - of or occurring every seven days
- adv - without missing a week
- Once a week.
- Every week.
- By the week.
- Of or relating to a week.
- Occurring, appearing, or done once a week or every week.
- Computed by the week: a weekly rate.
- noun - a publication issued once a week
There are 6 letters in WEEKLY: E E K L W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEEKLY, to go: WEEKLY?
Rearrange the letters in WEEKLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEEKLY
What's nearby WEEKLY
Lookup in Wiki for WEEKLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEEKLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEEKLY"