Is WEBBED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEBBED in various dictionaries:
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- adj - (of the feet of some animals) having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin
- adj - having open interstices or resembling a web
- Having or connected by a web.
- verb - to provide with a web (an interlaced fabric or structure)
There are 6 letters in WEBBED: B B D E E W
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEBBED, to go: WEBBED?
Rearrange the letters in WEBBED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEBBED
What's nearby WEBBED
Lookup in Wiki for WEBBED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEBBED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEBBED"