Is WEAPON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEAPON in various dictionaries:
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - a means of persuading or arguing
- An instrument of attack or defense in combat, as a gun, missile, or sword.
- A part or an organ, such as a claw or stinger, used by an animal in attack or defense.
- A means used to defend against or defeat another: Logic was her weapon.
- verb - to supply with a weapon (an instrument used in combat)
There are 6 letters in WEAPON: A E N O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAPON
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEAPON, to go: WEAPON?
Rearrange the letters in WEAPON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEAPON
What's nearby WEAPON
Lookup in Wiki for WEAPON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEAPON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEAPON"