Is WEAKNESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEAKNESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- noun - the property of lacking physical or mental strength
- noun - the condition of being financially weak
- noun - a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you
- The condition or quality of being weak.
- A personal defect or failing.
- A special fondness or inclination: has a weakness for fast cars.
- Something of which one is excessively fond or desirous: Ice cream is his weakness.
- adj - lacking strength
There are 8 letters in WEAKNESS: A E E K N S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAKNESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEAKNESS, to go: WEAKNESS?
Rearrange the letters in WEAKNESS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of WEAKNESS
7 letters out of WEAKNESS
6 letters out of WEAKNESS
5 letters out of WEAKNESS
4 letters out of WEAKNESS
3 letters out of WEAKNESS
2 letters out of WEAKNESS
Contextual use of WEAKNESS
What's nearby WEAKNESS
Lookup in Wiki for WEAKNESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEAKNESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEAKNESS"