Is WEAKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEAKER in various dictionaries:
- adj - wanting in physical strength
- adj - overly diluted
- adj - (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - tending downward in price
- adj - deficient or lacking in some skill
- adj - lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
- adj - (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- adj - not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- adj - deficient in magnitude
- adj - likely to fail under stress or pressure
- adj - deficient in intelligence or mental power
- adj - lacking strength
There are 6 letters in WEAKER: A E E K R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEAKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEAKER, to go: WEAKER?
Rearrange the letters in WEAKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEAKER
What's nearby WEAKER
Lookup in Wiki for WEAKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEAKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEAKER"