Is WATTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WATTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence
- noun - any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- verb - build of or with wattle
- verb - interlace to form wattle
- A construction of poles intertwined with twigs, reeds, or branches, used for walls, fences, and roofs.
- Material used for such construction.
- A fleshy, wrinkled, often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat, characteristic of certain birds, such as chickens or turkeys, and some lizards.
- Any of various Australian trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
- To construct from wattle.
- To weave into wattle.
- verb - to weave into a network
There are 6 letters in WATTLE: A E L T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WATTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WATTLE, to go: WATTLE?
Rearrange the letters in WATTLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WATTLE
What's nearby WATTLE
Lookup in Wiki for WATTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WATTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WATTLE"