Is WASSAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WASSAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a punch made of sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples
- verb - celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking
- verb - propose a toast to
- A salutation or toast given in drinking someone’s health or as an expression of good will at a festivity.
- The drink used in such toasting, commonly ale or wine spiced with roasted apples and sugar.
- To drink to the health of; toast.
- verb - to drink to the health of
There are 7 letters in WASSAIL: A A I L S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WASSAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of WASSAIL, to go: WASSAIL?
Rearrange the letters in WASSAIL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WASSAIL
6 letters out of WASSAIL
5 letters out of WASSAIL
4 letters out of WASSAIL
3 letters out of WASSAIL
2 letters out of WASSAIL
Contextual use of WASSAIL
What's nearby WASSAIL
Lookup in Wiki for WASSAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WASSAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WASSAIL"