Is WARDROBE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARDROBE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - collection of clothing belonging to one person
- noun - collection of costumes belonging to a theatrical company
- A tall cabinet, closet, or small room built to hold clothes.
- Garments considered as a group, especially all the articles of clothing that belong to one person.
- The costumes belonging to a theater or theatrical troupe.
- The place in which theatrical costumes are kept.
- The department in charge of wearing apparel, jewelry, and accessories in a royal or noble household.
- verb - to provide with a collection of garments
There are 8 letters in WARDROBE: A B D E O R R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARDROBE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARDROBE, to go: WARDROBE?
Rearrange the letters in WARDROBE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of WARDROBE
7 letters out of WARDROBE
6 letters out of WARDROBE
5 letters out of WARDROBE
4 letters out of WARDROBE
3 letters out of WARDROBE
2 letters out of WARDROBE
Contextual use of WARDROBE
What's nearby WARDROBE
Lookup in Wiki for WARDROBE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARDROBE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARDROBE"