Is WANTON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WANTON in various dictionaries:
- noun - lewd or lascivious woman
- verb - waste time
- verb - indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- verb - spend wastefully
- verb - become extravagant
- verb - engage in amorous play
- verb - behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- adj - occurring without motivation or provocation
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Immoral or unchaste; lewd.
- Gratuitously cruel; merciless.
- Marked by unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness; capricious and unjust: wanton destruction.
- Unrestrainedly excessive: wanton extravagance; wanton depletion of oil reserves.
- Luxuriant; overabundant: wanton tresses.
- Frolicsome; playful.
- Undisciplined; spoiled.
- Rebellious; refractory.
- One who is immoral, lewd, or licentious.
- One that is playful or frolicsome.
- One that is undisciplined or spoiled.
- verb - to behave immorally
There are 6 letters in WANTON: A N N O T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WANTON
To search all scrabble anagrams of WANTON, to go: WANTON?
Rearrange the letters in WANTON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WANTON
What's nearby WANTON
Lookup in Wiki for WANTON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WANTON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WANTON"