Is WANIGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WANIGAN in various dictionaries:
- New England & Upper Northern U.
- A boat or small chest equipped with supplies for a lumber camp.
- Provisions for a camp or cabin.
- A small house, bunkhouse, or shed mounted on skids and towed behind a tractor train as eating and sleeping quarters for a work crew.
- An addition built onto a trailer house for extra living or storage space.
- noun - a supply chest used in a logging camp
There are 7 letters in WANIGAN: A A G I N N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WANIGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WANIGAN, to go: WANIGAN?
Rearrange the letters in WANIGAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WANIGAN
What's nearby WANIGAN
Lookup in Wiki for WANIGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WANIGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WANIGAN"