Is WALNUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALNUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - nut of any of various walnut trees having a wrinkled two-lobed seed with a hard shell
- noun - hard dark-brown wood of any of various walnut trees
- noun - any of various trees of the genus Juglans
- Any of several deciduous trees of the genus Juglans, having pinnately compound leaves and a round, sticky outer fruit wall that encloses a nutlike stone with an edible seed.
- The stone or the ridged or corrugated seed of such a tree.
- The hard, dark brown wood of any of these trees, used for gunstocks and in cabinetwork.
- noun - an edible nut
There are 6 letters in WALNUT: A L N T U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALNUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALNUT, to go: WALNUT?
Rearrange the letters in WALNUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALNUT
What's nearby WALNUT
Lookup in Wiki for WALNUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALNUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALNUT"