Is WALKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of traveling by foot
- verb - use one's feet to advance
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - obtain a base on balls
- verb - traverse or cover by walking
- verb - give a base on balls to
- verb - live or behave in a specified manner
- verb - be or act in association with
- verb - walk at a pace
- verb - make walk
- verb - take a walk
- adj - close enough to be walked to
- Regarded as having the capabilities or qualities of a specified object: a teacher who is a walking dictionary.
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 7 letters in WALKING: A G I K L N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALKING, to go: WALKING?
Rearrange the letters in WALKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WALKING
6 letters out of WALKING
5 letters out of WALKING
4 letters out of WALKING
3 letters out of WALKING
2 letters out of WALKING
Contextual use of WALKING
What's nearby WALKING
Lookup in Wiki for WALKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALKING"