Is WAITING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAITING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of waiting (remaining inactive in one place while expecting something)
- verb - stay in one place and anticipate or expect something
- verb - wait before acting
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - serve as a waiter or waitress in a restaurant
- adj - being and remaining ready and available for use
- The act of remaining inactive or stationary.
- A period of time spent waiting.
- verb - to stay in expectation of
There are 7 letters in WAITING: A G I I N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAITING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAITING, to go: WAITING?
Rearrange the letters in WAITING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WAITING
6 letters out of WAITING
5 letters out of WAITING
4 letters out of WAITING
3 letters out of WAITING
2 letters out of WAITING
Contextual use of WAITING
What's nearby WAITING
Lookup in Wiki for WAITING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAITING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAITING"