Is VULGAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VULGAR in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of or associated with the great masses of people
- adj - being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- Of or associated with the great masses of people; common.
- Deficient in taste, delicacy, or refinement.
- Marked by a lack of good breeding; boorish.
- Offensively excessive in selfdisplay or expenditure; ostentatious: the huge vulgar houses and cars of the newly rich.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
- noun - a common person
There are 6 letters in VULGAR: A G L R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VULGAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VULGAR, to go: VULGAR?
Rearrange the letters in VULGAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VULGAR
What's nearby VULGAR
Lookup in Wiki for VULGAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VULGAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VULGAR"