Is VOWEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOWEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a speech sound made with the vocal tract open
- noun - a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken vowel
- A speech sound created by the relatively free passage of breath through the larynx and oral cavity, usually forming the most prominent and central sound of a syllable.
- A letter, such as a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y in the English alphabet, that represents a vowel.
- noun - a type of speech sound
There are 5 letters in VOWEL: E L O V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOWEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOWEL, to go: VOWEL?
Rearrange the letters in VOWEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOWEL
What's nearby VOWEL
Lookup in Wiki for VOWEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOWEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOWEL"