Is VOODOO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOODOO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- noun - a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti)
- verb - bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
- A religion practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries, especially Haiti, syncretized from Roman Catholic ritual elements and the animism and magic of Dahomean slaves, in which a supreme God rules a large pantheon of local and tutelary deities, deified ancestors, and saints, who communicate with believers in dreams, trances, and ritual possessions.
- A charm, fetish, spell, or curse holding magic power for adherents of voodoo.
- A practitioner, priest, or priestess of voodoo.
- verb - to cast an evil spell upon
There are 6 letters in VOODOO: D O O O O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOODOO
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOODOO, to go: VOODOO?
Rearrange the letters in VOODOO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOODOO
What's nearby VOODOO
Lookup in Wiki for VOODOO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOODOO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOODOO"