Is VOLUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOLUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A spiral, scroll-like ornament such as that used on an Ionic capital.
- A spiral formation, such as one of the whorls of a gastropod shell.
- Any of various marine gastropod mollusks of the family Volutidae, having a spiral, often colorfully marked shell.
- adj - a spiral architectural ornament [n -S] : VOLUTED
There are 6 letters in VOLUTE: E L O T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOLUTE, to go: VOLUTE?
Rearrange the letters in VOLUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOLUTE
What's nearby VOLUTE
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOLUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOLUTE"