Is VOLUPTUOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOLUPTUOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - (of a woman's body) having a large bosom and pleasing curves
- adj - displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.
- Devoted to or indulging in sensual pleasures.
- Directed toward or anticipating sensual pleasure: voluptuous thoughts.
- Arising from or contributing to the satisfaction of sensuous or sensual desires.
There are 10 letters in VOLUPTUOUS: L O O P S T U U U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOLUPTUOUS, to go: VOLUPTUOUS?
Rearrange the letters in VOLUPTUOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
6 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
5 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
4 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
3 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
2 letters out of VOLUPTUOUS
Contextual use of VOLUPTUOUS
What's nearby VOLUPTUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUPTUOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOLUPTUOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOLUPTUOUS"