Is VOLUMINOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOLUMINOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - large in volume or bulk
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - large in number or quantity (especially of discourse)
- Having great volume, fullness, size, or number: a voluminous trunk; a voluminous cloud.
- Filling or capable of filling a large volume or many volumes: the voluminous court record of the long trial.
- Ample or lengthy in speech or writing.
- Having many coils; winding.
There are 10 letters in VOLUMINOUS: I L M N O O S U U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOLUMINOUS, to go: VOLUMINOUS?
Rearrange the letters in VOLUMINOUS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
8 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
7 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
6 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
5 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
4 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
3 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
2 letters out of VOLUMINOUS
Contextual use of VOLUMINOUS
What's nearby VOLUMINOUS
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUMINOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOLUMINOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOLUMINOUS"