Is VOLUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOLUME in various dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- noun - a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications
- noun - a relative amount
- noun - the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction)
- A collection of written or printed sheets bound together; a book.
- One of the books of a work printed and bound in more than one book.
- A series of issues of a periodical, usually covering one calendar year.
- A unit of written material assembled together and cataloged in a library.
- A roll of parchment; a scroll.
- The amount of space occupied by a three-dimensional object or region of space, expressed in cubic units.
- The capacity of such a region or of a specified container, expressed in cubic units.
- Amount; quantity: a low volume of business; a considerable volume of lumber.
- A large amount.
- The amplitude or loudness of a sound.
- A control, as on a radio, for adjusting amplitude or loudness.
- verb - to send or give out in large quantities
There are 6 letters in VOLUME: E L M O U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOLUME, to go: VOLUME?
Rearrange the letters in VOLUME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOLUME
What's nearby VOLUME
Lookup in Wiki for VOLUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOLUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOLUME"