Is VOICING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOICING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of adjusting an organ pipe (or wind instrument) so that it conforms to the standards of tone and pitch and color
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- The act, practice, or production of one that voices.
- Tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble, especially a jazz ensemble, or of the ensemble as a whole.
- noun - the tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble
There are 7 letters in VOICING: C G I I N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICING
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOICING, to go: VOICING?
Rearrange the letters in VOICING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOICING
What's nearby VOICING
Lookup in Wiki for VOICING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOICING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOICING"