Is VOCALISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOCALISE in various dictionaries:
- verb - sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel
- verb - pronounce as a vowel
- verb - express or state clearly
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - utter speech sounds
- An exercise, a composition, or an arrangement in which a performer sings sol-fa syllables or other meaningless vocal sounds rather than a text.
- verb - to produce with the voice
There are 8 letters in VOCALISE: A C E I L O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOCALISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOCALISE, to go: VOCALISE?
Rearrange the letters in VOCALISE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VOCALISE
7 letters out of VOCALISE
6 letters out of VOCALISE
5 letters out of VOCALISE
4 letters out of VOCALISE
3 letters out of VOCALISE
2 letters out of VOCALISE
Contextual use of VOCALISE
What's nearby VOCALISE
Lookup in Wiki for VOCALISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOCALISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOCALISE"