Is VITRIOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VITRIOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (H2SO4) a highly corrosive acid made from sulfur dioxide
- noun - abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will
- verb - expose to the effects of vitriol or injure with vitriol
- verb - subject to bitter verbal abuse
- Any of various sulfates of metals, such as ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, or copper sulfate.
- Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
- verb - to treat with sulfuric acid
There are 7 letters in VITRIOL: I I L O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VITRIOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VITRIOL, to go: VITRIOL?
Rearrange the letters in VITRIOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VITRIOL
What's nearby VITRIOL
Lookup in Wiki for VITRIOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VITRIOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VITRIOL"