Is VISIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VISIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vivid mental image
- noun - the ability to see
- noun - the perceptual experience of seeing
- noun - the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- noun - a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 7 letters in VISIONS: I I N O S S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VISIONS, to go: VISIONS?
Rearrange the letters in VISIONS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VISIONS
What's nearby VISIONS
Lookup in Wiki for VISIONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VISIONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VISIONS"