Is VIRUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIRUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (virology) ultramicroscopic infectious agent that replicates itself only within cells of living hosts
- noun - a harmful or corrupting agency
- noun - a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer
- Any of various simple submicroscopic parasites of plants, animals, and bacteria that often cause disease and that consist essentially of a core of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.
- A disease caused by a virus.
- Something that poisons one’s soul or mind: the pernicious virus of racism.
- A computer virus.
- noun - any of a class of submicroscopic pathogens
There are 5 letters in VIRUS: I R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIRUS, to go: VIRUS?
Rearrange the letters in VIRUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIRUS
What's nearby VIRUS
Lookup in Wiki for VIRUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIRUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIRUS"