Is VIRGINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIRGINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a legless rectangular harpsichord
- adj - characteristic of a virgin or virginity
- adj - untouched or undefiled
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- Relating to, characteristic of, or befitting a virgin; chaste.
- Remaining in a state of virginity.
- Untouched or unsullied; fresh.
- A small, legless rectangular harpsichord popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- noun - a musical instrument
There are 8 letters in VIRGINAL: A G I I L N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIRGINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIRGINAL, to go: VIRGINAL?
Rearrange the letters in VIRGINAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VIRGINAL
7 letters out of VIRGINAL
6 letters out of VIRGINAL
5 letters out of VIRGINAL
4 letters out of VIRGINAL
3 letters out of VIRGINAL
2 letters out of VIRGINAL
Contextual use of VIRGINAL
What's nearby VIRGINAL
Lookup in Wiki for VIRGINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIRGINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIRGINAL"