Is VINDICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VINDICATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - maintain, uphold, or defend
- verb - clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting proof
- To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: “Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations” (Irving R.
- To provide justification or support for: vindicate one’s claim.
- To justify or prove the worth of, especially in light of later developments.
- To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one’s rights, for example).
- To exact revenge for; avenge.
There are 9 letters in VINDICATE: A C D E I I N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VINDICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VINDICATE, to go: VINDICATE?
Rearrange the letters in VINDICATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of VINDICATE
8 letters out of VINDICATE
7 letters out of VINDICATE
6 letters out of VINDICATE
5 letters out of VINDICATE
4 letters out of VINDICATE
3 letters out of VINDICATE
2 letters out of VINDICATE
Contextual use of VINDICATE
What's nearby VINDICATE
Lookup in Wiki for VINDICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VINDICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VINDICATE"