Is VILLUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VILLUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a minute hairlike projection on mucous membrane
- One of the numerous vascular projections of the small intestine.
- One of the fingerlike projections of the chorion that contribute to the formation of the placenta in mammals.
- A fine, hairlike epidermal outgrowth.
- adj - one of the hairlike projections found on certain membranes [n -LI] : VILLOSE, VILLOUS
There are 6 letters in VILLUS: I L L S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of VILLUS, to go: VILLUS?
Rearrange the letters in VILLUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VILLUS
What's nearby VILLUS
Lookup in Wiki for VILLUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VILLUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VILLUS"