Is VILLAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VILLAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wicked or evil person
- noun - the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
- A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
- A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
- noun - a cruelly malicious person
There are 7 letters in VILLAIN: A I I L L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of VILLAIN, to go: VILLAIN?
Rearrange the letters in VILLAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VILLAIN
What's nearby VILLAIN
Lookup in Wiki for VILLAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VILLAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VILLAIN"