Is VIGORISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIGORISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant or unlawful rate of interest
- noun - a percentage (of winnings or loot or profit) taken by an operator or gangster
- A charge taken on bets, as by a bookie or gambling establishment.
- The rate or amount of such a charge.
- Interest, especially excessive interest, paid to a moneylender.
- noun - a charge paid to a bookie on a bet
There are 8 letters in VIGORISH: G H I I O R S V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIGORISH, to go: VIGORISH?
Rearrange the letters in VIGORISH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VIGORISH
7 letters out of VIGORISH
6 letters out of VIGORISH
5 letters out of VIGORISH
4 letters out of VIGORISH
3 letters out of VIGORISH
2 letters out of VIGORISH
Contextual use of VIGORISH
What's nearby VIGORISH
Lookup in Wiki for VIGORISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIGORISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIGORISH"