Is VIGOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIGOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - active strength of body or mind
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- Physical or mental strength, energy, or force.
- The capacity for natural growth and survival, as of plants or animals.
- Strong feeling; enthusiasm or intensity.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a quality of spirited force or energy”: intellectual vigor; played the piano with dash; an editorial with real punch; painted with verve; arguing with his usual vim; a decreased mental vitality.
- noun - active strength or force
There are 5 letters in VIGOR: G I O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIGOR, to go: VIGOR?
Rearrange the letters in VIGOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIGOR
What's nearby VIGOR
Lookup in Wiki for VIGOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIGOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIGOR"