Is VIGIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIGIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period of sleeplessness
- noun - the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival)
- noun - a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe
- A watch kept during normal sleeping hours.
- The act or a period of observing; surveillance.
- The eve of a religious festival as observed by devotional watching.
- Often vigils.
- noun - a period of watchfulness maintained during normal sleeping hours
There are 5 letters in VIGIL: G I I L V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIGIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIGIL, to go: VIGIL?
Rearrange the letters in VIGIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VIGIL
What's nearby VIGIL
Lookup in Wiki for VIGIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIGIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIGIL"