Is VICINITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICINITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a surrounding or nearby region
- The state of being near in space or relationship; proximity: two restaurants in close vicinity.
- A nearby, surrounding, or adjoining region; a neighborhood.
- An approximate degree or amount: houses priced in the vicinity of $200,000.
- noun - the region near or about a place
There are 8 letters in VICINITY: C I I I N T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICINITY, to go: VICINITY?
Rearrange the letters in VICINITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VICINITY
What's nearby VICINITY
Lookup in Wiki for VICINITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICINITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICINITY"